Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is my life

My heart keep bleeding non stop
My tears keep sheds non stop

I have to stop it
It's a MUST!

whatever
cause the time will fade anythings
and make us move on
In the same time
time does heal anything

Once it fade
mean nothing anymore

Once it's gone
mean no look back even you want too

What a messy life I have
What a complicated life I have

I have to avoid , mitigate, transfer the risks.
I have to move on
I have to chasing my future with my objectives and target
I know I able to do it.

I trust my mind and my thought
ya
I am a stubbornness person
ya
I'm super duper bad person
ya
I'm a person who whatever you want to think and say

Sorry.
If you can't bare with me then just vanish from my sight and my life
that all.
Thank You

You know what?
Once you hate that person, whenever you see him or her you will feel and get annoying from that.
you will disagree everything what he or she does and act in front of you.
You may not want to see him or her in front of you.
you may hate him or her no matter what he or she say. (felt hak yan zang)
Ya, cause I felt it before cause I'm human and I got feeling as well. =)
^^
Cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment