Wednesday, July 14, 2010

person at your side

know them from zero
get to know them from communication
get to understand them from day to day
get to know everything more than others do
sharing anything
anything can talk

but would you accept someone at your side who hurt you?
they will start to understand them
they will start to complaint about them
they will start to blame them
they will start to accuse them 
they will start to judge you 

they will found out something they don't like from them.
they will found out mind, thought and idea that they not agree with them.


will you accept and know someone will ......
^
^
^
^
^
^
 become your 3rd parties in your relationship?
who destroy your marriage?
who ruin your career?
who damage your friendship?
who harm your family?
who disservice your feel?
etc...

people who born to be have a jealousy,leary, admire, comparability, not satisfy with themselves and what they have, kind, optimistic,innocence,pessimistic....


I just read my friend's blog not long ago.
I felt so sorry that this terrible things that happen on her.
You know what?
Her boyfriend just cheated at her for 9 months without her notice and one day a person who so called friend's of her called her and after the conversation that girl told my friend that she is her 3rd parties and she been together with her boyfriend for 9 months already!!!
What the hell she doing there????
F wei!!!
This called friend?
oh my god!

If it happen on me, I wont stay calm and they will drive me nuts.
what I will do is I will chop off his dick and I will slap the girl to the hell.
Oh my god!
how could they do this to her?
This is the ever most terrible things happen on girl ok!!!!
It just like a drama....
Gosh~~
Too dramatic already.
This is so called friend????
 So scary wei~


Ya, friend does categories in many segments and types.

It can be in many aspects,
cause you are rich,
cause you are kindness and sincere,
cause you are pretty/handsome, hey! it's really happen ok, some people wants to friends with you just because you are cute, beautiful and handsome for them.
cause you able to help them up in their career.
cause you are usable for them,
cause you able to make their network social more wider,
cause you able to borrow them money.
cause you able to become their supporter and partners to do something that they don't have the guts to do such as looking for prostitute, gambles, approaching chicks or guys, dress up like a star, and etc.
cause you able to "make out" with them -westernize style.
cause you able to introduce them some VVIP for them.
cause you able to get him or her to know someone they wants.
cause they felt lonely.
cause able to share anything happiness and sadness together.
and many more.

Sad to see and hear about it.
I wish the world will be more peaceful without the sluts,bitches, jerk,ass hole....
you know what?
some people they wiling to become someone mistresses in term of gazillion excuses and reasons for themselves.
some people will destroy your relationship just because they wants it happen and perhaps to prove that they are capable on that or something else.

why they wants to become like that?
I heard some of the reason before, it maybe because of they are looking for perfect and good guy but they already attached with someone else so they will try their best to grab him from them, or maybe they really falling in love with each others, or try to satisfy their lust maybe and many reasons that they can create for themselves.

hmmm.....
I don't want my life so dramatic and fruitful with this kind of memories for me.
I just wish my life be more simple and ordinary.
^^
Hope don't mad with what my idea on it.
feel free to comments about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment