Sunday, July 25, 2010

white Ink

 I love this one!


I just feel like to get some ink for my body.
What I want is white ink and not color ink.
White is super duper Chio!
The Chio-ness of white ink tattoo just captivate me.



I don't know whether Malaysia got this tattoo already?
and how much to cost for a white ink tattoo?
hmmm~~~
The white ink tattoo just look like a scar and hmm it's look nice for me and tattoo not that obvious so that when you working in office also won't present a displeasing impression to employer and won't affect your career in future.

you knows, in UK there is everyone have their tattoo on their body.
even their are working in office, the police officer, who wearing a white collar shirt but once you look at their arms, wow, cool wei and anyone else also have their nice tattoo on their body but not in Malaysia.
Once you get a tattoo on your body, they will give you a different look on you especially when you work in office and become a office lady.
==


SEE! Chio right?
*All Picture from Google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment