Monday, July 19, 2010

Big City In UK


I just come back from London yesterday 12am in Liverpool.
All of us were freaking exhausted and our leg is going to break off.
We went to London for 3 days 2 nights.

Shit!!!
My memory card destroyed already.
Sad!! I can/'t snap picture in my London trip!!!! 
Damn!!
I just record some videos in London with my hand phone.

I had bought some souvenir for my family and friends.
 I had spend around 160++ pound for London trip.
London is a place that really convenient with tube stations (underground) and bus.
You able to reach the attraction places or other places with only use Oyster card for transport.

I will upload the pictures soon once I get the picture from my friends.

 Day one, we went to Madame Tussauds and Eye of London, Leicester Square,Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square.
Day two, we went to London Dungeon, Buckingham Palace, Big ben, and tower of bridge,
Day three, we went to Kensington Palace and Kensington Garden,Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, Harrods, Oxford street then we go back to Victoria station and waiting for coach to send us to Liverpool.


I just felt that the people in London is not that friendly.
Some of them will scold you just because of you touch their things. My friends get scold from one of the seller in Portobello Market .
He said: " hey, please don't play with my ring if you doesn't interest to buy."

Oh my god! that time me and Aiwen just shocked and ask one of my friends (Effy) to leave from his stall.
What the heck, Man.
Effy dint play with the ring,OK!!!
He just showed the ring to Kok Lim that this ring is looks "Chio"(great) only.

Then the other case, Mok wear Liverpool jersey to Portobello market, he get tease by one of the person in Portobello market by ridiculous sentence come out from his mouths. Oh my gosh!!!
What kind of places it is?
Hmmm...
I doesn't mean everyone is like that but hmm... that market really leave me a really bad impression.

Portobello Market in West London is one of the most famous street markets in the world.
There are several distinct section of the markets such as Antiques section, new goods, Vegetables and fruits section, fashion sections and second hand goods sections.

I felt so impress with the Marvel super heroes 4D in Madame Tussauds.
Wow!
It's really amazing and so 4D....
It's just like in front of you.
We went to Eye of London also enjoyed the 4D experience at The Merlin entertainments London Eye, the 4D experience is an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through breathtaking perspectives with unique views and multi-sensory effects including winds,bubbles, and smell.

At first I was thought London Dungeon is a place that real in history and the dungeon building or underground that full of mystery and scary sensory but it was not what I expected.
London Dungeon is a human made building with live actors and actress, two hair raising rides, shows and special effects transport you back to those black, bleak times..... Ya is very scary with those effects. ^^
hmmm....they will guide us and bring us to part by part in the dungeon.
They will told us the real story about capital's most blood-curdling history in the London Dungeon.

There are few story including Bloody Mary the killer Queen is new in this year, Jack the Ripper, Judge, Labyrinth of lost souls, Crypt, torture, Plague, bedlam, Sweeney Todd, and the Super extreme that taste the fear and feel the adrenaline pump as you will drop screaming into darkness. * this part I scream like a crazy women, It's like a Top Gun in the themes Park but this is the short and lower one.*

Too bad,got one part Traitor, Boat ride to hell is under engineering so we can't enjoy the boat ride to hell in London Dungeon.hmmm..sob sob...

There is a lot more story on my London trip.
I will share with you with the picture together.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment