Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Familiarity





I do really wish I can go back Malaysia right now!

I do really miss my family 9837074030503538374880...........times

Especially my daddy, grandmama and my mummy!!!!

sob sob!!!

I hope someone who able to pamper me right now!

I hope someone who able to make me happy all the times!

I hope someone  able listen to me right now!

I hope someone who can embrace me now!

I hope someone can share my burden and feeling with me.

I hope someone can understand me.

I hope someone able to accept who I am.



I have to stay strong cause I have to take care of my family!

I have to stay alive to make my family happy and proud of me all the times!

I have to stay independent so that my family wont worried about me! * to be honest my family never worried about me except my grandmama( she love me the most and i love her too) haha cause they know I'm independent person and able to take care of myself well* hehe^^

I have to earn a lot of money then only my family will get a better life after that!
I'm so happy that my wish is going to come true...

I'm going to work soon, so I will got income so I will save it and give them a life that so carefree.
Once I think about it then I will feel very happy and smiling alone over there.

After come back from UK I'm going to stay in Taiping with my family spending all the times with my family then only start my working life.

Too sentimental recently..
Too busy with my life recently...
I really need some rest afterward...
I really need some peaceful life afterward...
I'm planning to travel with my family!!!
I never travel with my family before
so I think this is the time I should travel with my family^^

I LOVE you forever MY lovely happy family



No comments:

Post a Comment