Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beauty QQ vs Michelle Phan beauty, skin care and creative on beauty tutorials

What's difference between this 2 person beauty tutorials for female?
hmm...
Recently I been watched all of their make up, skin care,hair styling and creativity on their beauty.Ai ya, whatever that related to woman's beauty they also have their own tutorials through video.
They have a mass of videos on beauty tutorials!
Wow. It's really guide me and gave me a lot of knowledge on beauty 
They also recommend some product which is workable for them but for my point of view, different people will have different of suitabilities for our skin complexion and others characters. 
So it's depends.
Both of them also very famous and distinguished by a lot of people in the world.


BeautyQQ 
Queenie Chan's video



Guess how old she is???
hahaha
I don't think everyone will guess correctly about her ages!
She was around 40 years old!!!!!
argh!!! surprisingly  right?
haha
I wish I able to become likes her when I'm getting older~ 
But I pretty sure you must be super duper rich only able to become likes her~
wuahaha
You get what I mean ^^
She always said somethings like "人生只有一次" ( one life only have once in your life time) 
Why not treat yourself better?
^^ 
I love this phrase from her!








MichellePhan
From my friend's info
she is Vietnamese




In contrast, I more prefer Queenie Chan beauty tutorials because she did studied and get all the information from professional or occupational person to get the valuable information.Beside that, her video sometimes does make me laugh over here.
She did shared with everyone what she doing such as Liposuction, double eyelid surgery, and so on.
She doesn't worried from others people knows that she was having some cosmetic surgery or whatever surgery to keep her beauty. I love Queenie Chan cause she so real in front of public and not cover up stories, acting or faking something that she want to hide from everyone. At least she can let me felt that she was real.
I tak boleh tahan( can't stand) with her Fergie *doggie* her favorite pets she own. She always kissed Fergie.
I can sense that sometimes Queenie Chan feel the lonely and the only pets able to accompany her and amuse her when she are moody.
She love her pets so much especially Fergie~

I love her presents the differentiation on breast implants tutorials, she did gave us a lot of valuable information and lesson that we no need to survey it our-self.  
She using her creativity to create somethings unique and amazing. 
Ok. Michelle Phan might did it as well but compare to Queenie Chan, Michelle Phan's make up tutorials was a little bit ordinary and common but I quite enjoying her video as well just not much as Queenie Chan's beauty lesson perhaps she doing well in her video cause she covered up a variety of beauty lesson and knowledge that women that concerns most about.
^^
I was enjoying their video recently.
Oh ya, Queenie Chan do have a blog not a blog should be said a lot of blogs but all the blog her posts is the same things so have one of her blog is more than enough.
I like her blog post about Stewardess...
What a interesting post she did.^^

Recently, I saw my friend's sister did her plastic surgery, hmm.. not sure....I haven ask her yet but her sister does look so pretty and different a lot from the past.
I saw her post that she want to do Epicanthoplasty soon *eliminate the Epicanthal Fold which is near to nose and eye*, it's will wider your eyes and make your eye look bigger and widen....
*don't angry that what i sharing your stories here*^^

Xiaxue also go and do the double eyelids surgery recently which I read her post yesterday.
Wow. 
It's was amazing wei~
She went to Malaysia one of the clinic and from her information, her doctor is from China, too bad she doesn't mention which Clinic and where is the locations.








1 comment:

  1. hey..nice review..I found queenie's video recently, and I fall in love with them.. I love michelle's video as well..but queenie's is totally different.. I like it better

    ReplyDelete