Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beauty products

I bought St Ives Apricot scrub today.
4.29 pound I bought it from Superdrug in Liverpool one.^^
It's No 1 scrub brand in UK, ok~~
So i just try this product which is for dry and blemish prone skin.
That is suitable for my skin.^^

The only thing you needs to do is moisten your skin and neck. 
Gently massage onto skin and avoid eyes.
then rise it with water.
That it!

I plan to buy it's body scrub soon.
^^
It's seem nice.


I bought this Facial Cleansing Wipes in Home Bargain
It's cost me 1.50 pound.


I bought This foot cushion from Home Bargain too.
I treat my feet better so it won't hurt me when I need it.^^
It only cost me 29 pence for each.




Hair removal without waxing,creaming or shaving.
It's hair removal mitts.
the texture is feel like a sand paper
I still haven use it after I use only let you know the result.
 We must use it when your skin is dry, rubbing it one direction gently on a circular motion and not up and down.
when we finished apply a cool damp towel to the legs then use a moisturizer. 
clean the witts and use it next time.
It only can use once week to avoid irritation on your skin.^^
It seem so easy to remove out hair with the mitts.






Witch concealer with duol purpose cover up and blemish action
^^ wow
This product is super super suit for me.
This product is natural anti-bacterial ingredients help fight blemish,while the cosmetic stick covers them up.
I bought it from Superdrug and it cost me 4.85pound only!


This is bust firming massage cream from Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula.
This massage cream with Vitamin E, Collagen and Elastin for firm up our bust.
As a women, we needs to take care of our breast in a good condition.
No matter what size of it, we must taking care of the shapes, firm and tone your bust.
,Especially who after pregnancy, natural aging and weight loss.
This massage cream plus massage your bust in a proper way everyday after shower at least 2 times daily.
It will enhances the appearance of tightened, firmed and toned bust.

I am pretty sure everyone do care about their bust right?
Is not the matters of whether you going to show them in public or not, but is about your self confidence and "inner beauty".

We not only take care of our bust but it's also important for our "private area" as well.
I will looking for something product that able to treat women "private area"better.



Radox Body  shampoo that I also bought it in Superdrug.
It cost me 2 pound for 2 of it.

It have a hanger on the bottle of shampoo.
It's ver convenient and save a lot of place in our bathroom.
There are few types of shower therapy for Radox but I only get myself Moisture which is care for our body with Chamomile and Jojoba oil and Stimulate shower therapy which is revive our body with black pepper and ginseng.^^ wow cool man. I use ginseng for my shower wei~~~ ok....It is a ginseng extract only...* i don't think there is really hav a big portion of ginseng on the product *
It smell so good and this product is blending with natural herbs.


There is still a lot of skin care and beauty product out there which is we unable to get it on Malaysia.
How I wish I able to grab it all of them and use it to pamper myself...
^^



ouh ya, Just now is the 1st heavy rain with thunders and  hailstones that I see in Liverpool.
Wow....nice experience I have now...Too bad I can't experience the snows in UK...haiz~

Too bad.
Never mind , I still have a lot of chance to meet it.
^^ hehe
I wish how nice if Malaysia have this air condition and environment like UK.
But I knows it is impossible to happen in Malaysia.



2 comments:

  1. I've had stretch marks for years, and only recently did I finally take action and get rid of them using a lot of the tips in this article. Thanks!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your information ^^

    ReplyDelete