Monday, July 5, 2010

excruciation



My temper become more worse and worse.
I just can't control it.
When I was angry I'm just like a crazy women
simply scold and simply doubt
and get easily to get fury !

I'm just out of my mind
 I felt suffer when I'm having this kind of feeling
Perhaps is PMS
but.....
it's shouldn't happen in this way.

My mind just not listen to me anymore
Everyday just not in the right frame of mind.

an agony of doubt; the torments of the damned!


How I,m going to treat myself well?
How I'm going to forget about "it"?
How I'm going to control my temper and my mind?
Will anyone could save me from this agony situation?
It's  F-ing bothering me a lot!

 
sob sob..my whole body complexion so unbalance, some fair and some of the part are tan....
god! especially my forehead complexion....look fugly wei~

Friday got one examination on Strategy of purchasing in morning.
Once I wake up from my bed I start to stare and in a daze in front of my laptop for few minutes
then only I start my drama 蒲松龄 till Jossie call me and go out for shopping.


I just went shopping with Jossie
thought I able to get a cap and sunglasses for myself but....too bad...cap and sunglasses is not my best accessories for me perhaps my facial feature *ugly face I have* issues. haiz~

I forgot today is Sunday all the shops close down at 5pm...==!! I'm going to grab some bread and groceries for tonight dinner but Tesco also close down at 5pm...too bad.
So end up we go to McD and Jossie have a set of Chicken Legend then we go back our sweet room then continue my drama.


I f-ing hate "it"
F "it"
"It" going to get and F the chicks from PR events...
Ya...It should be like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment