Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun and No Fun

First time complete an assignment within 3 days
Oh My God!
It's unbelievable. We stayed in Uni library after class till around 8 pm only finished the assignment and go back home.
Exhausted wei, even I didn't contribute anythings. *play with my finger with both of hands**shy*

 This is our project ^^
attached with some content and risk assessment

The project is about relocated the London Museum to Liverpool Museum.
We have to draw out the Gantt chart and risk assessment with the project.

I have to give them( my group mate) a big big clap and appreciation.
They really are genius.
They too clever and smart already.
If I'm alone to complete the project, I think it's impossible for me but they able to make it.
ouh~~~ They are so smart already!

I felt that I dint contribute anything for my assignment.
I felt guilty wei~~
seriously!
I felt that why I'm so stupid and useless one.
I can't help anything other than help them to print the project.

On the middle way of doing assignment, I went to Yate's restaurant to have lunch with GinnyBaby, Mr. Kok and Mel them. ^^

Yate's foods is not bad and affordable.
There is promotion for 5.95 pound with 2 meals.
^^ worth right?
We ordered 6 dishes and share with 5 person....
Yummy Yummy,
We able to try all the 5 dishes together in the same time.

Yate's also have a FREE lunch voucher that cost 6++pound .
What you have to do is only go to Yate's website and register then print out the voucher then you able to enjoy the FREE LUNCH in any branches of Yate's ^^

My Cabonara Bacon Spaghetti with fish finger





Chicken rice with pork ribs.

Ok! this is my cook, not in Yate's restaurant







This is the price for two meals.





My Cottage fish Pie!!
Ginnybaby also ordered the same one...wuahahha


Chicken Tandori * if not wrong* hehe




This is Chicken Masala * If not mistake huh*
 And the other dishes is Bangers and mashes ^^
I forgot to take the picture.

So far I had saw some Malaysia's car in Liverpool such as Gen 2, Kanari, and Wira but Yesterday on my way back home I saw a Proton Saga here....hahaha
What a suprise~~xixixix







No comments:

Post a Comment