Saturday, July 10, 2010

Canberries

I had my lunch with scones, 2 slice of breads with cranberries sauce

Nice and full~~
Burp!
Simple and Easy
haha

This is my breakfast with fruit.

Cranberries juice 
I love it so much
It's taste a little bit sour and sweet ...
nice!!
My favorite!
*thumb up*



This is the Cranberries sauce that I bought in Tesco express when I'm on my way back home^^
It's taste nice with scones!




There is a lot of benefits of having Cranberries.
Everyone knows one of the benefits of Cranberries are in combating Urinary Tract Infection.
The proanthocyanidis in Cranberries able to inhibit the bacteria from attaching to the wall of the urinary tract.

Further more, it's allow the high cholesterol person reduce their cholesterol by inhibit the oxidation of bad cholesterol clogging the walls of your arteries while increasing the level of good cholesterol in our system. It's also potentially reduce risk of heart disease.
*WoW. I need Cranberries to reduce my bad cholesterol in my body, doctor said I have kind of high in bad cholesterol in my body...*

Anti-cancer activity research studies that ingestion of cranberries as it able to inhibiting the development of cancer cells in body. It's also can reduce of dental plague by inhibit the aggregation of bacteria.

 Some medical professional believe that acid abundant in cranberries may help to prevent the development of kidney stones and It's able to improve the body's circulatory system and provide relief for asthma patients
  
An exciting new research has shown that cranberries could help protect the brain from neurological damage.
Wow....Anti-Aging.
And a lot more....


All the references are from Internet resource ^^
Just happy to share with you all the benefits of cranberries.



No comments:

Post a Comment