Friday, July 2, 2010

Blackpool

Pleasure Beach theme Park



We bought 5 pound entrance ticket to the Pleasure Beach Themes Park
There is 30 pound ticket that allow you play all the games in the Themes Park If you dare to challenges the Themes Park games then you should buy the 30 pound ticket is much more worth than you only pay for the 5 pound entrance fees then you only pay for each games in the themes Park.














Black Pool Tower 




I love this games 
I was thought this is small kids games so I just try to play with them
mana tau
when I sit down the trailer cars.....and go inside the building...
Oh my God .
It was so dark ok~
and there is sound effect and there is a lot of monster inside the building and come out frighten you and make you shouting like crazy people.
nice to play wei..
My first time hahahaha
I'm scared of Themes Park 



This candies funny and cute right?
hahaha
Dont forget your rock cock!
hahaha





It's got a few color to let you choose
2.50 pound 
I didn't buy it cause I don't like sweet stuff and wonder how I'm going to finish the candies since it's so big 
or this candies can't eat one, just for display?
I don't know~
haha



We went to the beach when we on the way go back to coach terminal





Ai Wen and Me
^^




We exchange the coach at Preston for 1 hours
fuh!
We have to wait for 1 hour man
Tired wei~
but have too....haiz
so we just grab the opportunity to have a look in Preston that near to terminal
 












here we are...

No comments:

Post a Comment