Thursday, July 8, 2010

curly hair by paper stripe

This is how it looks like after wrapping with the paper stripe.
wuahahaha

I'm feel so drab during my revision for Friday examination. *Strategy Purchasing*
I was doing my revision, all of sudden, I feel like try to play with my hair with paper bag to make a natural curly hair.
I used Michelle Phan's idea through her video.^__^




Tadah~~~


After I take out all the paper stripes.
Did you all see the curl on my hair?
?
huh?
huh?
huh?
At the beginning I just feel nothing to do, since I'm so free then I decide to make my hair wavy with paper stripe, thought it won't success cause I dint make my hair a little bit wet, Michelle Phan's video showed and stated that your hair must half dry and half wet. 
It's curl my hair without heat and any hair appliances.
It's save cost and save electricity.
Beside that, it's wont damage your hair.

^^

Looks natural right? but it's won't stay for long hours cause I didn't apply any liese product on my hair to make it hold for more long hours.




http://tt.mop.com/read_4536494_1_0.html

This is the link that you can have a look for those people who "Magic" their looks before and after.
Their really looks so pretty after "magical happen".
This is the success "magic" apply.
There is some failure "magic" did happen too....
but the result is sooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!!!

Ok! I shld continue my revision and sleep early already!!!

XOXO
GooD Night

No comments:

Post a Comment