Sunday, July 11, 2010

当败家女

This is bought for my sister with the Pajamas and body lotions...
I felt so struggle when I'm choosing and think of what I'm going to buy for my family and friends~~
Finally I saw this soft socks is very cute and usable for them.
Finally i got them somethings from UK^^


This is for myself...It's super duper cheap compare with M'sia

15pound only...So I decide to grab it



Estee Lauder crayon eyeliner
I never use before but I think should be nice and it's cheaper here then I bought around 10pound in ChesireOaks.



Bobbi Brown 
I bought one black eyeshadow around 10++ pound only^^



The cosmetic shop that I enter, there are few brands for skin care and cosmetic such as Origin, M.A.C.,Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, perfumes, some brand that I never see and hear before but it's recognize in UK* I'm "sua pa" (ape man or primitive) that why I don't know and never see a lot of brands here*

Ya. It's very cheap for every single item, but some product that you want might don't have in this shop. There are some item or products are available here only.
I don't know why the products become so cheap. What I think is the products might be going to expired or the quality of the products not good and start to change the texture.
Who know, but I really don't know~
hehe
So I only grab  2 items for myself only^^


My favorite item here Fred Perry 2 for 15pound!!!!!
Oh my god!!!!! 
Cheap right????
I bought it even it's not fit my size...
The smaller size is 4 but I can't wear it and I still can stuck my one finger in my shoes when I wear it but I can go and buy those sponge type or cushion gel for my shoes then it should be ok with it...^^
Happy Happy!!!





La Senza 
I bought few bras for myself 
and......
what .......
Ya. First time I bought this kind of bras for my self...
The other 2 black color bras, it's only cover with something lace material only...
hehe^^ *shy with cover my face with both of my hand*
(hope you all don't mind I share my personal item here)
If doesn't like I share here you all can leave me a comment that you all are not prefer me to share something personal here.

You know what...it's only cost us 5pound here...
Super crazy after I saw the price tags there.





My Long Champ bag
It's only cost me 50 pound...
Wuahaha~



My souvenirs when I visit for one places





 I bought it when I visit Manchester Old Trafford football stadium.
15pound for ManU sweater here~
I love it too




Haha
I love Pajamas so much!!!
and with some clothes that I bought for my brothers^^* errrr I mean the shirts ya not the undies and pajamas*






Ralph Laure super duper cheap in Cheshire Oaks
oh my god!!! the cheapest one I  think is around 24pound or some even have around 15pound (T-shirt)only
I bought for my family and myself is around 35 pound ^^
happy happy 
Too bad I bought a wrong size for my daddy
Haiz what a not filial daughter I am 
I even don't know my daddy wardrobe size =(
I will go to Cheshire Oaks again and change the size to XL



This is my daddy Polo T that i bought la
Nice le~~
hahaha






Ok, last but not least I ask favor from my friend to bought me this bag for me cause I'm not going to Cheshire Oaks with them that time. So luckily I bought this bag cause......Yesterday I went to Cheshire Oaks, it's no more bag available.


And you know what!!!!
What make me regret is I dint get myself a purse from Burberry boutique !!!!
ARGH!!!
It's only cost 52 pound and after I go back second time the purse is edi vanish from that place already!!!
Sob !sob!!!
haiz!!!


So far I had bought this few item for my family and myself. ^^ super duper happy....
Ya. i know I had bought quite a lot..I will stop soon cause the summer sales going to end by this week or next week. Some of the boutique is already no more sales available.
Ya, I know a little bit over d...I know what I'm doing right now=) no worry....





2 comments:

  1. where u buy your long champ bag?? what size??

    and the polo bag is quite exp rite??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i bought it from york. hmm i think is a medium size gua..hmm polo bag very cheap only...cost me 45pound only...^^i bough it in Cheshire Oaks.

    ReplyDelete