Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's hurt me deeply

Can say it's my first time for me to post about
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

I can't tell you what it really is.
I only can tell you what it feels like.

I love the way you lie;
That is make me resentment and cry ;
then it will make me feel like wanna die.
Wait! where you going? I'm leaving you!
Here we go again.

It's been so insane since it's happen
So lost in the moments when you're in them
when it comes to love you're just an idiot and retarded "thing"
Now you're spewing venom (blaming,complaining, calculating) in your words when you split them.
So lost in the moments when its happen in front of you
So they say I'm best to got my separate ways.I agreed with that.
Yesterday it's over and it's a different day.
Maybe it was as crazy as it seemed.

Maybe that's what happen when fury fire with adding a lot of charcoals.
All I know is I love you too much to walk away through but I have too.
I didn't hear any sincerity and facts in your voice when you talk. *sometimes yes*
 I  tired of the games, I just feel like want to have a break.
I know you are good and experience liar.
I won't to let you fool me AGAIN!
I choose to protect myself rather than hurting myself in a stupid ways.

You just stand there watch me hurt and just stand there hear me cry.
I almost suffocate
and you ever love somebody so much until you can barely breath, no you're not cause you're a boy.

How nice if I were a boy.I do always think of how great and an amazing to become a boy.It's true!All I want to speak and share all is inside the Beyonc's song.

Beyonce
If I were a boy, even just a day
I'd roll out the bed in the morning
and throw on what I wanted then go

Drink beer with the guys
and chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wated
and I'd never confronted for it.
cause they'd stick up for me.

if i were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
cause I know how it hurts
when you lose the one you wanted
cause he's taken you for granted
and everything you had got destroyed

If i were a boy
I could turn off my phone
tell everyone it's broken
so they'd think that I was sleeping alone
I'd put myself first
and make the rules as I go
cause I know that she'd be faithful
waiting for me to come home

If i were a boy
It's a little too late for you to come back
say its just a mistake
 think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
you thought wrong

but you're just a boy
you don't understand
yeah you don't understand
how it feels to love a girl someday
you wish you were a better man
you don't listen to her
you don't care how it hurts
until you lose the one you wanted
cause you've taken her for granted
and everything you have got detroyed
but you're just a BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment