Monday, July 26, 2010

A change is gonna come

I look up to the sky
I can't meet with the eye of the day.
Sometimes I do feel uncomfortable with the fireball but recently it disappear for few days and almost 2 weeks already.
I miss you fireball even you make my skin become tan and grow the freckle all over my face.
^^

I'm felt so wonderful today XD
I felt so nice today =)

The weather in Liverpool was cold and foggy and it's shower everyday...
It's not convenient when I carry with an umbrella with me la....
Some more make me can't window shopping .Hmpm!
 
I cold until I can't feel my nose was hang on my face.
 My hand was almost freeze...


The people out there still come out and shopping even there is shower and cold.
GENG!






See! It still a lot of people out there
My senior said this is western places that the weather is windy and shower occasional but I think is not occasional but it's every times but I do love it sometimes. hehe ^^
Ya. I'm very confuse right?
 After the other second I can change my answer or feeling in another second.
Ya.
This is girl wert.




I snap it when I'm on my way back home alone and you know what?
I smile all the way back my home with carrying my umbrella to cover up my stupid and fugly look
xixiixixi!!!

You know what! My friend laugh at me just now that last Wednesday I went and banged the small pillar or can be call fence in the Bold Street when I'm too exciting to chat with my friends.
Alamak!
Shy shy nia.

 You know Today I have finish my 3rd paper for this summer semester.
Huray
I'm going to back Malaysia so soon!!!!!
hmmm~~ muack!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment