Sunday, August 29, 2010

clic cloc clic cloc.....tik tok tik tok

Fast!!!
31st Aug is Malaysia's Independent day and my last paper to go on that day too.
Fast! end of month AGAIN.

Hari Raya is coming soon 
Oh my god! 
It's mean Deepavali is coming soon also.....
Then!!! XMAS
Then!!!! New Year!!!
then Chinese New Year!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fast fast fast
I haven got enough time to save and keep my 2010 memories yet!
Don't grab in a super duper rapid speed away from me!
Please....

I just finish my Lady First shows^^
Tuesday is my last paper for my Degree in Commerce!!!
wuuu huuuuu!!!!but I still feel like want to study all over again but in different course like PR, Mass Com, Broadcast, Graphic design, IT Programming or .................multimedia design??? wuuhuuu!! surprise right?hmmm ...
I don't even have any creativity and talent genetic on music and art in myself! Sad but do you think it able to create and have it from study of it? I really feel like wish to get double degree^^ and 1 master.
hmmm...ok bla bla bla.... I just simply think and dream only!! hmm but Master I must get it soon~~^^just the double degree it's abit hard for me la.....haiz~~~ I wish  my dream come true~

Today is not a good day for me! Sad and disappointed happen on me! I'm super duper disappointed with it!
I was drawing some drafts that how to decorate my small little room when I get back to Malaysia^^....
I felt so exciting to decorate my room with my style with a comfy, relaxing, and designing room.

No mood to study at all!! someone had ruin my day badly!! night!!start it from tomorrow . Chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment