Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the person I love the most

It's 16 August 2010 in Liverpool,  18 days left in Liverpool, UK.
So fast I have spend almost 3 months in UK and this is a great place to travel and widen your knowledge and experience the difference culture, environment and norm over here.
I love Liverpool so much. There is interesting and nice events + shows everywhere in anytime. *thumb up*
People in Liverpool especially the girls was so pretty and all just dress up like a celebrities.
Hey. It's true. 99% of them sure they have a nice look for hair.It's a little magnify and bizarre sometimes but nice and they don't care what other people feel and comments. Just do it! the country who was so friendly, open minded, creativity, high fashion sense and lot more.
They will say hi and great you morning , good day, good evening to you every times when they see you.
Their mouth always hang with the word "thank you" "sorry" " good day".They was so polite and manner in every single act. *2nd thumb up* ^^
One very important thing, not to say 100% no but super duper minimum of  rape cases over here, criminal cases. In UK, there is no "Mat Rempit" who always create a lot of criminal cases such as rob, rape, hurt and burglar into other people house. *no offense but it's true* *purse up my eye brown to show that I'm super angry and hate them*
Liverpool will ever leave me a super nice memories in my life. Especially the weather and environment here.
I should thanks to one person Who I love the most, without him I wouldn't have this chance to see, improve, experience,and meet it.I appreciate what he gave me and I won't give you a chance to feel disappoint and worry on me because I love you ^^_
.....
.....
.....
......
Is my Daddy.
Muack :*
I was so happy and thanks my parent for 146592901040305845847  zillion times for giving and allowing  me this precious opportunity for study oversea in my life.*probably one in my life to study abroad*
You willing withdraw every single penny for family's needs and demands even your bank account are zero.
You had work so hard and have been sacrifice so much for this family. 
You willing to sacrifice everything just to make sure we live happily and safe. 

Thank you Dad~
I love you so so so so much Dad~
I will love you forever and thanks for grow me up in a 100% perfect beautiful life with you.
I was so appreciate and grateful  in my life that you are my dad.
You try to give us everything the best and you're works so hard to satisfy and gave us the warmest home for us.
Dad, I know you are so tired but you didn't grievance even a word in front of us.
I knew it even you're not.
 I will take care of myself and won't to let you see me sad in my life cause I don't want to make you worry.
I will prove to you Dad.
I love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment