Tuesday, August 10, 2010

lost



I have to catch my motivation on my study back!
I lost my motivation on it.
It might be cause of the results make me feel disappointed
I just can't stop regret that why I don't make it effort on my result!
Shit!

I lost my mind sometimes
I feel lost sometimes
Today just not my day.

I went for lunch with Jossie in Yates' and bought some accessories from Primark and Dorothy Perkin and I had bought one shirt from Zara. I had spent quite a lot on clothes. This is the time to get some UK cosmetic and skin care products too and something that able to make my hair looks great! haiz..I really have no idea how the UK chicks to dress up

I had to pay 26 pound for the hire car cause of stupid small little tiny scratch on the door which is have no idea who make the scratch on that door!!WTF!!! ^%*&*%$*&$115978596458645642654215684265842658!!!!

ARGH!!! Stupid Ass Hole for that hire car company ! FUL!

Looking for dress or any clothes for 31 August dinner and party!!! sien!!
haiz~~my mood really no good!
Apa Macam ( what to do)?

No comments:

Post a Comment