Tuesday, August 24, 2010

got you back




Recently I had read a book " got you back" from Jane Fallon.

It's about a husband. A wife. A mistress. And the ultimate plan for revenge.

Revenge isn't always sweet. What happen when one women thinks enough is enough but the other doesn't know when to stop. from the book!

I bought the books from ASDA.It's very cheap in UK. 3 for 10 pound only. 
So i had bought Eclipse, Twilight and this book. ^^

How I wish I bought as much as I can but what bother me is how I'm going to bring back so in the end I only bought 4 books back home.
All is fiction ^^ hehe

In Western it's really a lot of people carry a book with them.
They will read the book in everywhere included in train, coffee shops, even they just sit down beside the street and enjoying their reading alone.
It's really a good culture to read the books in everywhere no matter what times and places they are.
Some more they selling the books with a really cheap price and available in every where even in Tesco and other supermarket.

Good!It's doesn't like Malaysia "somewhere else" which is selling the books with a higher price.Hmp!




No comments:

Post a Comment