Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Could you just bear with me


 Ok! so fast! the result of 3rd paper is already come out!
hmm.. merit I get! sad!
haiz!
This time International Marketing paper is allowed to bring in one pieces of notes
wow! is great! I wish I able to make a good result for this paper!!
God bless me!
hmmm~~
 
Sometimes friends who most close to you might be more know about you than yourself.
I totally agree with that!

Sometimes I know myself from my friends or my closer people who willing to share with my problems that exits on myself.

By the way, of cause I know them well too^^
Once you spending quite some times with them then you will know who are them =)

Haiz~~
I have no idea why recently my mood is not good and I just feel somethings it's bothering me A LOT!
Please let me go~
It's did bother me till I almost suffocate from that.
 I just want my normal life back. That all!
please let my wish come true~





No comments:

Post a Comment