Monday, August 30, 2010

Liverpool-Mathew Music Festival

My mood......
super bad today=(
F-ing no mood to do my my revision!
Idiot makes me super not happy!
Seeing someone status had changed!
My mood super good & expert in fluctuate easily!



God!!!! There is an big events in Liverpool on this weekend!!!
Mathew Street Music Festival!!!
Liverpool will again be the UK capital of live music this August Bank Holiday, with a utmost new programme for the Mathew Street Music Festival!
Argh!!!
Sure super happening there.. too bad I miss today music festival already. 
I think I might go tomorrow.
Hehe. Clarice told me got big sales at tomorrow because is a Bank Holiday^^.
Siok ...
UK life was so fun and enjoy. 
There always got holidays and abundant of nice and interesting events everywhere.

My friend(Clarice) had recommended me a website which call Weibo. hmm..the website is 
It's all about the singer and actors and actresses thingy. 
Gossip gossip.....
and have a lot of meaningful phrases and sort of philosophy inside .
Not bad.
Quite interesting~^^



29.08.2010 
730pm Night
Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment