Sunday, August 22, 2010

Emo

I so emo today!

what make me feel that

who make me feel that

how it's make me feel that


 Pic source from Eileen

when I read back what happen for me for this 8 years.
It's not a short periods guys.

I changed

but I still don't know who I am, why I will feel that, why I will have this mindset, how it's make me grow up.
why I don't have optimistic mind, why I always think bad?

why ? huh? I really tired with it! I do =..(

I try so hard to change myself but it's doesn't work on me.

what should I do?

Human resist to change cause they use to and comfort with how their life goes. It's real

I want to record everything what will happen on my life. I will record via Videos, pictures, journals, anything in software and hardware. * who know one day i might lost every single memories in my life, of cause i wont allowed it happen on me* *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment