Saturday, August 14, 2010

get over

There is a dinner will be held on this 31 August and I still haven get myself a pair of nice dress for that night
hmm~~
What I'm suppose to wear on that night?
Any idea of this?
Anyone?

I was thinking of wearing a long pant with a tube.
It's that ok?
Looks Simple? or....
Looks ordinary?

I was thinking of to get a maxi dress on that night!
You know what?
I was too short to wear it.
I always measure the maxi dress with my height and even I put the dress on my head and the dress still on the floor~but I still saw a people wearing it even their height is almost same with me? I was wonder where they able to get the maxi dress, and it's make me on edge to ask them where they bought it^^ in the end I have no gut to ask them.fuh~
so lame!

Walao!
You get what I mean, ya I'm using my poor and broken English over here~
hehe. Opps sorry
 

Today I was wake up on 830am and start browsing the PPS and I met with the lovely drama which called "Pretty little Liars" The other Marathon series that I watching right now!
It's seem good for me and I start to watch it from morning until now. 
I'm going to finish watch it by today if not I wont concentrate on my study~
There is 10 ep here and left 2 more then I'm gonna finished now!
wuahaha.
Nice series to catch up tho, it just make me keep chasing it non stop!
Gosh!

I love they dressing so much.
It's simple, nice and trendy!
They have a nice body too.


Again. This is a series which is form by 4 young pretty teenage girls who are best friends forever with each others with a different life style, family background....bla bla bla...
"Secret keeps people close"
What do you think on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment