Monday, August 30, 2010

Independent day-Malaysia


pic source from google *sorry the pic was blur*

Tomorrow is Independent day of Malaysia
Which is my country.^^
I love Malaysia so much!
Ei~ It's doesn't mean I love how the ways they manage my lovely country ok!!Hate them to the MAX! (everyone talk about racist, sigh~this is can't avoid in everywhere to be honest!)

Malaysia is really a super duper strategic places like we have a lot of race who stay in one country such as Chinese, Indian and Malay are main popularity in Malaysia.
There is still some other race like Iban, Kadazan, Singh, and other races. * i hope the spelling is correct**blush*

Moreover, we know quite lot of language. I know more than 3 language. our country is linguistic country!
No natural disaster likes earthquake, volcanoes, tornado, and others.
A lot of varieties of foods. god~~~ is super nice and thanks that then we only can taste such a lot of types of foods everywhere. Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak, Satay, Curry, and a lot more....
Now got more an more foreign restaurant in Malaysia like Arabic foods, Japanese and Korean restaurants, Spanish dishes and Italian dishes, so on.....
Ouh!!Malaysia now having a Mega sales in every where..
Sob!Sob! when I'm reached KL , Sales just end! swt==! 
Cheap Cheap Cheap 
Sales Sales Sales
 I want eat ho liao!!!
Once I back to Malaysia I must eat gao gao!


30.8.2010
1655
Liverpool
Sunny Day

No comments:

Post a Comment