Friday, August 6, 2010

Quite a few days I didn't touch my blog. It's because I'm not in Liverpool and go to Scotland without my laptop.
I have no mood to blog about my life recently.
Hmm... I'm tired of blogging about my trips in UK already. It's kinda boring for me. I don't know how to express my feeling right now~Happy? sad? disappointed ? exhausted? frustrated? hate? freedom? relax? ....

I know there should be someone else also have  the same feeling with me, feel kind of  boring and not interesting to read my blog. right?^_*

I hate my result !
Sad! I'm so stupid, no point for regret cause I didn't make the paper well and I know I didn't put 100% effort on my papers!I knew it but I still did it!Haiz~  + +
                                                                        ^

SHIT!

2 comments:

  1. you r not stupid dear....next time put more effort lor.....tk care ya....

    ReplyDelete