Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I chased for

Movie Movie and movie
Drama Drama and Drama

3Idiots is funny and sentimental movie that I had watched.
It make me laugh my ass off and make me shed my tears non stop until the movie end.
Gosh! make my eye puffy on the next day.


Drama that I watched recently- Pretty little liars (season 1) *waiting for season 2*^^
                                              - 泡沫之夏 PPS only have 12 ep haiz~~ still waiting for it!
                                               - 女人最痛 *keep track everyday*
                                               - Drop Dead Diva*waiting for new season also*
                                               -Nip Tuck* can't finish all too many season already, if not mistake got 6 or 7 season*
                                               - The Gates which is recommend from Ai Wen! It's a new drama series only available for 8 ep.nice and interesting.. waiting for the upcoming ep.

Any drama or movie to suggest? I browsing the PPS everyday and to check out any nice and recommended movie or series to watch.

Everyday after class I rushed back to my hostel and watching drama series and movies.
Other than this, I have nothing to do.
9 more days to goes, I will be have my LAST paper in LJMU .
That is International Operation Management.

wow! 11days to go, I will leave Liverpool already! oh my God! unbelievable!Then it will be a Europe Trips for me! how excited it is.
I start to feel sad and I know I'm gonna miss Liverpool life for sure after I come back to Malaysia!
I used to be here already. I quite fast to adapt in different environment! *winks* hehe^_^

I was worried about my Sis and hmmmm thinking of my jobs!Shit!
It's really make me frustrated!
Now I know what is important for me!
What it's not!

It's come and go
It's go and come
all the way in your life
I have to treat myself better and leave everything bad/evil/demon far away from me.
I know What should I do.
Not to be too narrow but wider
Not to be too care but let it be
I get it!
There is a lot of things to wait for me to explore and experience
let people make used of me when I willing too

Grow up M, You have to grow up.
If not you will lost everything in your life
Be more understandable
Be more generous
Be more smart
........




 

No comments:

Post a Comment