Thursday, August 12, 2010

Volvo Ads

XC 60 Volvo 

 Volvo market C30 after release the first twilight films, featuring by vampire hero Edward Cullen driving C30 Volvo.

In the latest film, The twilight Saga: Eclipse, Edward upgrade dto XC60 Crossover.
This model more emphasis the segment who ready to settle down and start a family  and Volvo is prepared with a promotional campaign to attract future customers and their parents.


Volvo marketing manager stated they are pleased that the image of the Volvo brand had changed among many of the young people who in a few years' time will be their potential customers.

Meyer *author of Twilight* really have the thoughts that using Volvo's model runs seem almost as immortal as vampires, that why Cullen family is loyal to the Swedish brand. Plus, with all that safety equipment on board there's little chance of any delicious blood being shed in the event of a crash.

I also have the same thoughts that Volvo is suitable for Cullen family as immortal as vampires and this showing that Volvo have a very high standard of quality and safest car in the world.

Wow...Don't know i have this chance to get one for myself or not?? wuahaha...but of cause not in my age now! BMW X6 not bad , I in love with it so far.This is for my family car! hehe

Now my dream car hmmm...like SLK 55, Volkswagen Beetle (white color), or Audi A5 or TT. I in love with the white color A5 and TT models orrrrrrr Audi R8 which is ads by Iron Man one!Awesome man! I love it so so so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment