Monday, August 9, 2010

freely life




It's gonna end our lovely August ! * ok! I know now only the 1st week of the August but don't you feel that it's speeding the times with very fast?*
Wow!
Do you have he same feeling with me that Christmas is coming soon?
Oh my god!!!
I was so Excited about it!
So that mean 2010 is going to end soon?
fuh!!!
I don't want to getting older!!!
Ah!! I don't want!
I don't want!

My face getting worse and worse with those acne and super duper dry!
Gosh!
My body and face getting rounded and rounded!!!

How i'm going to get rid of it!!!
ARGH!!!!

I think I should start my bloody training for instances jogging and brisk walking for cardio exercise and lose weight, gym and Yoga for shaping and relaxing, hmmm what else I can do? oh ya Swimming and badminton or tennis! 
Besides, I should get some healthy food life style for myself soon!!!
Is soon!!!
wuahaha
 
Not to mention Fruist and Vegetables is in a must lists in our healthy life stlye
Consume less lees less of carbs 
And......say NO to 
Supper
Oily and fried foods
Junk foods
facing in front of computer for more than 8 hours continually

One very important things that we must do in order to get a healthy life style is.....
SLEEP early 

Ouh ya. guys please remember that there is dangerous acts after you do after you have a meal

Don't smoke after your meal
experiments from expert proves that smoking one cigarette after your meal is comparable to smoke 10 cigarettes ( chances to get Cancer is HIGHER )

Don't eat fruits immediately after your meal 
It cause your stomach bloated with air so it's better eat the fruits 1-2 hours before or after your meal.

Don't drink tea after your meal
Tea leaves contain of high content of acid. this substance will cause the protein content in foods we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest. * is not good for person suffering gastric who like me =( *

Don't loosen your belt 
It will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
Don't bathe 
It will cause increase of blood flow to hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. 
This will weaken the digest system in our stomach.

Don't walk about
After a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. 
In actual fact this is not true. 
This will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the foods we take.
Don't sleep immediately 
The foods we take will not digest properly. Thus will leads to gastric or infection in our intestine.










No comments:

Post a Comment